Description of packages/plans:
Choice of sites including pergola, footbridge or Sarah’s Glen (wooded area).
If raining, ceremony can be moved to front porch or inside of barn
Wedding and Reception for up to 30 people
For a guest list that will accommodate up to 30 people with reception
• and 4 hours on the property,
• with a small two-tier wedding cake,
• Choice of one of the menus listed below,
• A minister to perform traditional ceremony
• One fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonnière (from our selections of styles), or mason jars with fresh flowers for guest tables.
• Services of a wedding director for day of event and two hours of consulting via telephone, text or emails.
• Ceremony will be decorated with fresh greenery on arbor/pergola
• Fresh greenery for tie-backs on front porch.
• This includes using the inside of the barn for the reception and for the wedding, in the event of rain.
• White or chocolate brown table linens
• Use of wooden tree rounds for centerpieces
• Additional hours, up to two additional, would be $400.00 per hour.
• A rehearsal is not included in this package.
Package price for peak weekends, including Saturday is $3585.00; for Friday and Sunday is $3085.00
Weekdays and off-peak weekends is $2985.00
* Sales tax will be added to total package and a 20% administrative fee
(processing, garbage removal, clean-up and staffing)
charge will be added to the last payment, but only for the food service portion of the contract.
Tipping your servers and culinary staff is completely up to you and based entirely on
your satisfaction and experience with our food and services.
Choice of the following three options for menu:
• Sweet honey barbeque meatballs
• Chicken salad croissants and pimento cheese sandwiches on artisan bread
• Assorted veggie tray OR fruit tray
• Chips with salsa
• Pasta salad
• Tea, punch or lemonade
• Tossed salad with assorted toppings and dressings
• Assorted fresh fruits or assorted cheeses
• Baked Lasagna or Ziti
• Bread (garlic and baked rolls)
• Tea, punch or lemonade
• Slow-roasted BBQ pulled pork with buns
• Baked beans
• Choice of macaroni salad or macaroni and cheese
• Tea, lemonade or punch
Please note that these packages do not include photography.
Ala Carte Services
• Additional guests = $30.00 each
• DJ / 2 Guys 2 Guitars professional musicians = $475 for 3 hours and $75 for each additional ½ hour.
• Bell jars (60 jars) with tea lights on fence row = $175.00; a Sampson’s Hollow signature service
• Use of farmhouse cabin for additional dressing space which includes use of cabin for overnight stay = $100.00 (plus cleaning fee)
• Heavy rose petals for each side of the ceremony aisle = $125.00 (a Sampson’s Hollow signature service)
• Wooden tree stumps which can be used for aisle decoration = $40.00 for six stumps