Description of packages/plans:
Choice of sites including pergola, footbridge or Sarah’s Glen (wooded area).
If raining, ceremony can be moved to front porch or inside of barn.
* Wedding and Reception for up to 30 people. *
For a guest list that will accommodate up to 30 people with a buffet service reception of foods (three options of menu) and 6 hours on the property (up to 60 minutes of this package can be exchanged for guaranteed rehearsal time—based on availability). Additional guests can be added at $35.00 each and additional hours; price is based on day of week and season of year.
The package will include the following:
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (can be held inside barn in the event of inclement weather).
• Minister or officiate for the wedding ceremony.
• Wedding director to organize ceremony.
• Mason jars on fence row or heavy rose petals for aisle or one additional bouquet and boutonnière for attendants.
• Fresh-flower wedding bouquet for bride; boutonnière for groom.
• Decorations at the wedding site, including fresh greenery.
• Use of crystal and brass chandelier to hang from arbor at ceremony site.
• Use of six tree stumps with mason jars of baby’s breath.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake display.
• Use of burlap overlays and mason jars with baby’s breath on wooden tree rounds.
• Decorations of inside of reception area (miniature lights, candles, greenery).
• Use of escorted golf-carts to assist guests to location for ceremony.
• Three-tier wedding cake with butter cream icing for 30 guests.
• Reception, including food, for your guests; choice of three options – please email for options.
• Sparkler exit or upgrade to wishing lanterns are priced at $100.00 for 30 guests.
• Use of fabric linens and catering quality disposable servingware.
• Use of cabin for changing and for overnight stay on the night of the wedding, including rose petal turndown.
Saturday price during peak seasons of April, May,
June, September or October = $4,885.00
Bonus: Add one additional hour when paying for package in full.
Saturday price in nonpeak months = $4,585.00
Friday or Sunday Price = $4,185.00 (in any month)
Weekday Price (Monday through Thursday) = $3,775.00
Tennessee sales tax and a 18% food service gratuity will be added to total.
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $450.00 for 90 minutes and include a CD of edited images with the copyright release.