Evergreens are one of nature’s symbols of eternal life.
Their branches grow upward and their roots run deep.
Both characteristics represent the hope for a long and happy marriage.
This selection includes the same choices for locations for the wedding ceremony and three hours total on the property.
• Three hours on property, with a changing area for bride.
• Up to twenty guests, including bridal party.
• Includes a minister who can customize your vows or add sand or candle ceremony.
• Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker.
• Fresh flowers in your choice of colors for bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
• Finger foods of cheese and fruit with crackers, sweet and spicy meatballs, chips and dip, and lemonade or sweet tea.
• Two-tier wedding cake in your choice of vanilla bean, chocolate, red velvet or strawberry with flowers as a cake topper.
• Tables, chairs and white linens are also provided.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake display.
• Mason jars with baby’s breath for guest tables.
• Photography not included.
• Package price is $1,295.00 plus Tennessee sales tax.
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings.
Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays or weeknight afternoons during peak season.
However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865-387-1234 or email email@example.com to check to see if we have availability for a Friday afternoon or Saturday.
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added.
Rates begin at $400.00 for ninety minutes with a CD of the edited images and copyright release.
A wedding director, can be added to assist with ceremony, if needed.
Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee sales tax (9.75%) will be added to the price of all packages.